Monday, October 24, 2011

HCG Diet: Day 20, October 15th

Day 20 on HCG

Weight: 154 Lbs. Before: 172 Lbs

Measurements:
Bust-40".......before was 44"
Waist 36"......before was 39"
Hips--40.......before was 44"
I have lost a total of 11"

Yesterday was kind of a rushed day. I had lots of personal appointments,
and I did not lose a significant amount of weight, but I feel lighter and on track. When I think that back in January I was 172 lbs, then I did a no grains, no sugar diet for three months and went to 167 lbs. Now with HCG in less than three weeks I am at 154 lbs. I have come a long way baby!

Today I have been feeling frustrated, trying to deal with customer service is not my favorite task, but I had to spend the time and clarify some travel logistics.
I need to turn the computer off and go for a hike, breathe some fresh air and clear my head!!

Tomorrow I have to decide if I need to continue for another three weeks on the HCG. Right now I have not meet the requirements of losing at least 10% of my body weight to really reset my hypothalamus.

I could take a six week break and then do another round of HCG, or just continue the journey for another three weeks... That is the question of the day.

I ask for Divine Guidance at this present crossroad....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home