Tuesday, October 11, 2011

HCG Diet: Day 16, October 11th

16th day on HCG

Weight: 155 lbs (Yahoo!!)

Finally the weight loss is moving again!!!

I had a perfect day yesterday, I decided to come home and make my own lunch....It was fantastic!!

My food was delicious, and I did not have to wait around in a restaurant and hope that my food was prepared correctly.

I had a very busy day at my office, I was there until 8:00 pm, full of energy. I was smart and had my 5 strawberries around 5:30 pm and along with my HCG drops I was able to have a full day without any fatigue.

My water intake was much better, and I regulated my blood sugar through the day. I also took Paloma for a 1/2 hr walk. When I am perfect the scale moves!!!

Thank you so much for all your comments and feedback, it really helps me in my journey!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home