Monday, October 24, 2011

HCG Diet: Day 17&18, October 12-13th

17, 18th day on HCG

Weight: 155 lbs

I'm on a plateau again, but only on the scale.... My inches are dropping away. I lost 3 " in the waist, 3" hips, 3" chest. I was size 14, and now I can fit in size 10-12!!

I am feeling more feminine, and enjoying the new treasure hunts in my closet. I am finding clothes that were almost new and I was unable to wear, now these garments are going to be enjoyed. I am ecstatic.

In four days I will check my BMI if is 25 or below. I will stop the 500 cal protocol. If the scale does not move down to at least 10% of my original weight and the BMI still above 25, I might have to continue for another three weeks.
My goal is to lose 30 lbs. and reset my hypothalamus so my weight is stabilized to the new weight.

The journey continues.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home