Tuesday, October 11, 2011

HCG Diet: First Week Summary

September 26th to October 3rd, 2011
Starting weight: 166 lbs
Current weight: 160 lbs
BMI: 30

Today is my first full week on the very low 500 calorie HCG protocol.

I would never venture to do this diet without the HCG. Actually it will be very dangerous without HCG I would waste away!

HCG targets the Hypocampus and Hypothalamus in my brain to reset fat deposits. During the low calorie period while using HCG, my body will use up the abnormal fat only for energy! Fantastic!

I am doing all this to reset my hypothalamus, so my weight will remain constant at the healthy set point for my body. No yo-yo dieting!!

I am also learning to eat the right foods and portions in order to have a healthy active life. "Eat to live...not, live to eat" is a very wise proverb!!!

I am very excited to start this journey of self discovery, and truly bring the clarity, lightness of being and the beauty within...

I am very happy, and wanted to share my insights!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home