Tuesday, October 25, 2011

HCG Diet: Day 27, October 22nd


Day 27 on HCG

Weight: 149.5 lbs.

The scale did not move!! Well, I know what happened... I had a very steep hike up by the Santa Fe ski basin, on the beautiful Aspen Vista trail. It was fabulous to see the trees before they drop their golden foliage.

The hike was intense at 10.000 ft. above sea level.

I was able to handle one and a half hours of hiking... It came with the cost of overexertion: fluid retention. That's my hypothesis.

I also mixed strawberries and one pomegranate for desert. I was just going to have half of the pomegranate, but it tasted sooo good, I could not stop.... Ha ha!

Today I slept late. The casita was so cozy, I did not get to town until 2:00 pm, in perfect time for my grilled buffalo burger with lots of greens, and lots of chile verde for flavor!

My friend Guadalupe was having a fashion show event at her shop. It was really fun to get dressed up and get complements from friends on my new figure...... I love Santa Fe!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home