Wednesday, November 02, 2011

HCG Diet: Day 35-36, October 30-31

Days 35-36 on HCG

Weight 146 Lbs. Yeah!!

Today I finally reached the 20 lbs mark... I am thrilled!!

By Wednesday, November 3rd, I will be done with my round of HCG. I will continue with the 500 cal. protocol for three more days until Saturday. By Sunday I will start my maintenance protocol for three more weeks.

During this phase I will be able to up my daily calories to 1500. I will be able to eat good fats, proteins, veggies, and fruits. Except for sugars and starches, the sky is the limit!!

I am going to monitor my weight every morning. If there is an increase of more than two pounds, I will have to do a steak day, where you only eat an organic steak and tomato, and drink lots of water and green tea.

I have transformed my body and mind during this process. I feel more grounded, positive, light and regenerated from the inside out.

God is good. I am thankful for all the support, and Divine guidance!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home